Terms and conditions
This terms and conditions represent a formal agreement between Ierttwa for Communication & Information Technology Company, the owner the application “MoyaApp” and the users of the applications are (Customers and Service providers)
Please read carefully before downloading or using the application
Moyapp is an electronic platform that brings together the drinking water suppliers and the users of the application, allowing drinking water suppliers to contact the customers of the application and provide services to them according to the application.
- By downloading, using, or registering for this application, you agree to the terms and condition of this agreement.
- If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement you will have to stop the downloading or delete the application.
- The terms of this agreement apply to the App or any of the services accessible through the App, including any updates or supplements to the App or any Service, unless they come with separate terms, in which case those terms apply.
- We may change these terms at any time by sending you an SMS, email or on the App with details of the change or notifying you of a change when you next start the App. The new terms may be displayed on-screen and you may be required to read and accept them to continue your use of the Services.
- From time to time updates to the App may be issued through the Applications store. Depending on the update, you may not be able to use the Services until you have downloaded or streamed the latest version of the App and accepted any new terms.
- By using the App or any of the Services, you consent to us collecting and using technical information about the Devices and related software, hardware and peripherals for Services that are internet-based or wireless to improve our products and to provide any Services to you.
- The App or any Service may contain links to other independent third-party websites (Third-party Sites). Third-party Sites are not under our control, and we are not responsible for and do not endorse their content or their privacy policies (if any). You will need to make your own independent judgement regarding your interaction with any Third-party Sites, including the purchase and use of any products or services accessible through them.
- Any words following the terms including, include, in particular or for example or any similar phrase shall be construed as illustrative and shall not limit the generality of the related general words.
Except as expressly set out in this agreement or as permitted by any local law, you agree:
- not to copy the App or Documents except where such copying is incidental to normal use of the App, or where it is necessary for the purpose of back-up or operational security;
- not to rent, lease, sub-license, loan, translate, merge, adapt, vary or modify the App or Documents;
- not to make alterations to, or modifications of, the whole or any part of the App, or permit the App or any part of it to be combined with, or become incorporated in, any other programs;
- not to disassemble, decompile, reverse-engineer or create derivative works based on the whole or any part of the App or attempt to do any such thing except to the extent that such actions cannot be prohibited because they are essential for the purpose of achieving inter-operability of the App with another software program, and provided that the information obtained by you during such activities:
- is used only for the purpose of achieving inter-operability of the App with another software program;
- is not unnecessarily disclosed or communicated without our prior written consent to any third party; and
- is not used to create any software that is substantially similar to the App;
- to keep all copies of the App secure and to maintain accurate and up-to-date records of the number and locations of all copies of the App;
- to include our copyright notice on all entire and partial copies you make of the App on any medium;
- not to provide or otherwise make available the App in whole or in part (including object and source code), in any form to any person without prior written consent from us; and
- to comply with all technology control or export laws and regulations that apply to the technology used or supported by the App or any Service (Technology),
- not use the App or any Service in any unlawful manner, for any unlawful purpose, or in any manner inconsistent with this agreement, or act fraudulently or maliciously, for example, by hacking into or inserting malicious code, including viruses, or harmful data, into the App, any Service or any operating system;
- not infringe our intellectual property rights or those of any third party in relation to your use of the App or any Service(to the extent that such use is not licensed by this AGREEMENT);
- not transmit any material that is defamatory, offensive or otherwise objectionable in relation to your use of the App or any Service;
- not use the App or any Service in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or compromise our systems or security or interfere with other users; and
- not collect or harvest any information or data from any Service or our systems or attempt to decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running any Service.
Intellectual property rights
- You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights in the App, the Documents and the Technology anywhere in the world belong to us or our licensors, that rights in the App are licensed (not sold) to you, and that you have no rights in, or to, the App, the Documents or the Technology other than the right to use each of them in accordance with the terms of this AGREEMENT.
- You acknowledge that you have no right to have access to the App in source-code form.
No warranty or support
- You expressly acknowledge and agree that use of the App and Services provided is at your sole risk and that the entire risk as to satisfactory quality, performance, accuracy and effort is with you.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the App and Services are provided “as is” and “as available”, with all faults and without warranty of any kind, and we hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with respect to the App and Services, either express, implied or statutory, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties and/or conditions of merchantability, of satisfactory quality, of fitness for a particular purpose, of accuracy, of quiet enjoyment, and non-infringement of third party rights. We do not warrant against interference with your enjoyment of the App that the functions contained in the App or Services will meet your requirements, that the operation of the App or Services will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects in the App or Services will be corrected. No oral or written information or advice given by us or our authorized representative shall create a warranty. Should the App or Services prove defective, you assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction.
Limitation of liability
- You acknowledge that the App has not been developed to meet your individual requirements, and that it is therefore your responsibility to ensure that the facilities and functions of the App as described meet your requirements.
- We only supply the App for private use and commercial. You agree not to use the App for any commercial, business or resale purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- Nothing in this AGREEMENT shall limit or exclude our liability for:
- death or personal injury resulting from our negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; and
- any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by English law.
- Any health issue by using the products.
We may terminate this AGREEMENT immediately:
- If you breach any of the terms in this agreement;
- If we see that you have misused of the application.
Communication between us
If you wish to contact us in writing, or if any condition in this AGREEMENT requires you to give us notice in writing, you can send this to us by e-mail at [Info@moyaapp.com]. We will confirm receipt of this by contacting you in writing, normally by e-mail. If we need to contact you then we will call you via mobile number.
Events outside our control
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under this AGREEMENT that is caused by any act or event beyond our reasonable control, including failure of public or private telecommunications networks (Event Outside Our Control).
Return of Order
If the water company commits a mistake in the order, the order is returned to the water company to correct it, and the water company will bear the fees of the new delivery. Moya app will not incur any liabilities towards either party.
Price and Payment
If your order is accepted, this is deemed to be an agreement between you as a customer and the website or water company. The water company will be the sole party responsible for such order. The website gives you the option to pay by any of the following methods:
– Cash payment to the water company that provides the order.
-In this case, the customer is responsible for the payment to the water company. The Moya app may charge additional fees if the customer adds “a special order” or “general order” to his order. The payment will be in cash to these extra-orders upon the delivery of the order.
-The customer may cancel the order if the time of delivery exceeds the time of delivery defined by the water company. The customer will be compensated by the water company if any part of the order is not delivered (payment will only apply for the missing item, and the compensation will be subject to the policy of the water company)
In this case the transaction will be made via the Moya app website as a mediator between you and the restaurant. You will be charged the delivery fees or any other fees for each order. In all cases, the fees of delivery or any other fees will be indicated clearly in the summary of the order.
Credit cards or Sadad used by the customer in the payment through the E-payment gateway at the applications of Moya app must be owned by the customer himself. If the card is owned by another person, the customer has to use it legally upon the approval of the card holder.
The customer is fully responsible for the execution and placement of the order using the payment service by the Sadad/credit cards after careful reading of all the terms and conditions.
Please read the service terms and conditions before using Sadad/credit cards service.
The refund of the amount to the account of the customer via the gateway of the payment of the Sadad/credit cards may take 2-7 working days. If debiting the amount paid to the account of the customer is delayed, the customer has to follow-up with the bank directly. The website will send an email to the customer upon his request explicitly through the call of Moya app attached to a printed copy of the printed refund notice via the gateway of the payment of the Sadad/credit cards as a reference to help the customer if he wants to check with the bank.
Moya app deals seriously with the satisfaction of the customers. If there is any problem with any order, please contact Moya app website, direct line to contact us by the phone, we will help you and try to solve the problem. If you are billed by the Moya app website, Moya app website will refund all or part of the amount according to the following conditions: If you did not receive the order or receive incorrect order, a full refund may be made. If a part of your order is missing, we will partially refund the amount. In all cases, we will do our best to ensure your satisfaction of the Moya app website services.
Other important terms
- We may transfer our rights and obligations under this AGREEMENT to another organisation, but this will not affect your rights or our obligations under this AGREEMENT.
- You may only transfer your rights or obligations under this AGREEMENT to another person if we agree in writing.
- If we fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under this AGREEMENT, or if we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If we do waive a default by you, we will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that we will automatically waive any later default by you.
- Each of the conditions of this AGREEMENT operates separately. If any court or competent authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining conditions will remain in full force and effect.
- Please note that this AGREEMENT, its subject matter and its formation, are governed by Saudi Arabian law. You and we both agree that the courts of Saudi Arabia will have an exclusive jurisdiction.